Here is the announcement from the Metropolitan Opera for the 2012-2013 season. First we have things we've already seen in HD:
- October 13, 2012 Donizetti’s L'Elisir d'Amore
- October 27, 2012 Verdi’s Otello
- November 10, 2012Adès’s The Tempest—Met Premiere
- December 1, 2012 Mozart’s La Clemenza di Tito
- December 8, 2012 Verdi’s Un Ballo in Maschera—New Production
- December 15, 2012 Verdi’s Aida
- January 5, 2013 Berlioz’s Les Troyens
- January 19, 2013 Donizetti’s Maria Stuarda—Met Premiere
- February 16, 2013 Verdi’s Rigoletto– New Production
- March 2, 2013 Wagner’s Parsifal–New Production
- March 16, 2013, 12 pm ET Zandonai’s Francesca da Rimini
- April 27, 2013 Handel’s Giulio Cesare—New Production
Cool. That's everything I asked for. Happy opera. My wish list would include something more interesting for Kaufmann and Netrebko, preferably both of them together. Or!! Or perhaps the problem is that they are not yet ready to trust Kaufmann in Italian repertoire in HD.
## I have added this to show which productions are rather Eurotrashy, an extremely large number compared to past seasons. Perhaps there are more.