- Die Königin von Saba - Goldmark film on YT
- La Susanna - Alessandro Stradella
- Amahl and the Night Visitors - Menotti
- prism - Ellen Reid? May be west coast.
- The Mile-Long Opera
The Mile-Long Opera appears to be more of an event than an opera. People stand about 10 feet apart along a mile and a half stretch of walk way in New York City called the High Line and sing. This would be to experience first hand.
This next group is the write-ins, a few of which I recognize. I will assume that the grossly misspelled Les Huguenots is the one from Paris with Lisette Oropesa. I have no idea if this is true or not. I also saw the Forza from the Royal Opera. Many of the others also took place in New York. Murasaki's Moon was at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- Murasaki’s Moon
- Les huguenots saw this
- Elektra Lyric Opera of Chicago
- Tosca Philadelphia Orchestra
- Kata Kabanova at Covent Garden
- Kopernikus by Claude Vivier
- La Forza del Destino Royal Opera saw this
- David Hertzberg’s The Rose Elf
- Rape of Lucretia (New Camerata)
- Sarah Kane's Psychosis 448
Post a Comment