Left over from the previous list are:
- Rossini's Maometto Secondo from Teatro La Fenice di Venezia. I saw the opera at Santa Fe.
- Meyerbeer's Dinorah is a movie.
- Henze's L'Upupa with Matthias Goerne from Vienna. I still have not seen Henze.
New additions are:
- Pergolesi Il prigionier superbo and La Serva padrona. You'd think these would be performed. I watched the second one.
- Strauss Intermezzo. I tried but this is actually boring.
- Moore The Ballad of Baby Doe.
- Hindemith Cardillac
- Only the Sound Remains by Saariaho starring Philippe Jaroussky.
- Saint-François d'Assise by Olivier Messiaen. I've seen this live.