This is mostly an opera blog.
I just returned from Zurich where she had to postpone her first Sacrificium concert due to a severe cold. So you might perhaps want to check Munich or try a (return) ticket for e.g. Berlin on the 18.
I am visiting a friend on the 18th. A lot can change in four days, so I will just have to keep my fingers crossed.
And if Cecilia cancels, I'll go to Jenufa that night.
Maybe you would like to enclose some impressions especially on CB in Munich ? Thanks in advance!
Post a Comment
I do not save either cookies or data. It is possible that Blogger and/or Amazon do. If you find that this is true, tell them and me. I ...